BHHOA Bylaws, Rules and Policies
These documents define the procedures and operating standards that the BHHOA will follow as a business entity, outlining what the organization can and cannot do.
These documents more directly affect Bollinger Hills homeowners.
- Swimming Pool Rules (Rule 1)
- CC&R Enforcement Policy (Rule 2)
- Cabana Rental Policy (Rule 3)
- Architectural Rules (Rule 4)
- Delinquent Assessment Collection Policy (Rule 6)
- Adjoining Fence Policy (Rule 8)
- Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
The Second Amended and Restated Declaration of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions was approved by a vote of the Members and became effective when recorded on July 30, 2014. The Second Amended and Restated CC&Rs and the Second Amended and Restated Bylaws supersede all prior versions.
Revisions to Rule 4, Architectural Rules, were approved by the BHHOA board of directors on October 18, 2107.